Expert Trainer & Owner
Kirsten is a qualified and registered Biokineticist. She is a passionate individual who started Kirsten Hansen in 2010.
She loves to keep people on their toes by mixing up the sessions and pushing people out of their comfort zones. But most importantly Kirsten believes in people.
She loves seeing them reach their goals and dreams, will support and work with the client along the journey. Kirsten has many courses and additional qualifications under her name using all the knowledge she has gathered to get a better functional and healthy individual. She doesn’t mind what age, gender, fitness level you are, it is about knowing that each person has the ability to achieve their goals and have fun whilst doing it.
- I’m a former high school teacher, a medical nurse by profession, specializing in cardiology.
- Over 35yrs of martial arts training and 15yrs of coaching.
- Owner of Mustang Athletic in Pmburg,est 2006.
- Is an elite ocr racer and trainer of ocr athletes. A mixed martial arts competitor and submission grappler and coach.
- Black belt in karate (goju ryu)
- Green belt in kickboxing
- Blue belt in Brazilian jiujitsu
- Muay thai
JULIAN COTTON ACUTT
- Spent the last three years and five months crafting my skills in Mixed Martial Arts.
- Started doing Kick-boxing and Muay Thai officially in 2015.
- Coached woman’s kick boxing Learned advanced techniques for all types of martial arts specifically Jiu-jitsu, wrestling and stand up, and being able to join all of them together in the cage.
- Have been teaching stand up and Jiu-Jitsu for the last two years and have seen how the systems I learned are extremely effective in a real fight, which is why I am looking forward to teaching these systems to individuals who want to improve their confidence and safety in South Africa.
ELMARI DE WET
- The massage table has been busy with people experiencing some skilled hands of Elmari De Wet
- Book your spot for a sport massage
- Call or whats app directly: +27 82 881 9585
KH is all about having fun with exercise, working on functional movement. This makes you fit for all codes of sport and everyday living. Every session is fresh, there to challenge you and put you through your paces, at the same time working at your own pace. The groups are not too big, so it is like personal training in a group, the fitness levels are varied so it doesn’t matter what stage you are at. We have young and old it is a great mix there to help you on your journey towards better health!
- Going long with Matt Dove7th March 2019 - 6:35 pm
Our guest is an incredibly talented athlete. He has a wealth of experience and insight to share out of that. Come learn or be inspired to get out of your comfort zones! Entry is free, come and show up!
Hilton Business Park, Quarry Road
(+27) 084 251 45 72